ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE LIKE ADRIAN FROM ROCKY

Rocky and Adrian

UBG Knew Adrian from Rocky on and off the set. In real life she was like that too. UBG Said the reason why Idat is longer than marriages today is because there are no women left with the SABR of ADRIAN from ROCKY. She was the perfect wife. Patience, Not demanding, If she was around now she would say Rocky buy me a Pick and Pay plastic instead of a Louie Vuittone. What are your thougts

UBG has seen it all,He knows what he talks about

November 25, 2011 at 7:58 am Reply

Ayesha Jacub
    My husband does an ACE impersonation of that line! I never watched Rocky- scandalous, I know!

November 25, 2011 at 7:59 am Reply

Naseem Mayet
    Look u have to. Watch from Rocky One. What a women she is. If she was alipor like me she would make my tea before I woke up. What aqhlaaq. Accepted what she got, Lived from Poverty to wealth and back to Poverty. Loved Balboa for Balboa. Loved Miki and entertained Rockys guests and friends. Had a bro in law like Porly. What a women

UBG said the reason why iddats are longer than marriages is because there are no women left with the aqhlaaq (qualities) of Adrian

November 25, 2011 at 7:59 am Reply

Mohamed Motala
    Been following the rocky series pass few weeks. The boxing is terrible.

November 25, 2011 at 8:00 am Reply

Aamena Nagdee
    Did you see rocky’s biceps if she didn’t have sabr he would have knocked her stukkend…. and rocky was set in a zamaana (time period) when woman didn’t do kick boxing and karate too- lol

November 25, 2011 at 8:01 am Reply

Naseem Mayet
    Lol. Look a friend(female) bb’d me and said that Adrian was like that because Rocky was the most faithfull man you could find.With all his fame he didnt ever cheat on Adrian. Look at David Beckham and Look at Ryan Giggs. Could Rockys loyalty be atrributed to the Sabr and patience of Adrian

Oh and at the time of Rocky a Fur Coat and dinner was greater than Prada and Louis Vuitton 🙂

ps correction for second comment. Its a brother like Porly, not bro in Law.

Uncle Bhai Gora bb’d me and said that if Adrian was in our times she would tell Rocky that she prefers a Pick and Pay packet instead of an LV or Gucci Bag

• Aunty Bhai Hora
    November 25, 2011 at 8:54 am Reply

Adrian was a real bitch. Did you see her in the Godfather? Telling Michael Corleone to kill this guy and that guy

November 28, 2011 at 2:30 pm Reply

Aamena Nagdee
    Need to tell Adriaan about China Town and Forsburg Square where hando mallah and sisto ( LV, Gucci, Prada) lol. Also Adriaan the haari poyrie not the HMC.

November 28, 2011 at 2:31 pm Reply

Ayesha Jacub
    Comments are killing me! 🙂

November 28, 2011 at 2:31 pm Reply

Safiya Karolia
    I grew up watchin Rocky movies! My bro imran thinks he is stallone! He can do awsum impersonation 2! Imran n i r huge stallone fans! I cudnt agree more I wish we women were all lyk adrian.

November 28, 2011 at 2:31 pm Reply

Naseem Mayet
    Hey safiya, glad u agree 🙂 yes imran was a mad stallone fan. Again what qualities adrian has, discussed it with a true rocky man after lunch today. In rocky one the roast turkey for thanksgiving meant so much,

November 28, 2011 at 2:33 pm Reply

Safiya Karolia
    Yea paulie throws da turkey out coz he wanted adrian 2 go on date wid rocky.. So he took her ice skatin.. At least she appreciated it! Nowadays i think we women take men 4 granted n we want everythin 5 star.. We shud make shukr 4 da lil simple things in life.

Im huge stallone fan! Imran n i went 2 stallone premiere in syd wen rocky 6 came out. Stil got pics. Ive watched rocky movies endless tyms lol think imran n i no sum of lines by heart! Paulie was hilarious. Rocky 3 mickey dies. Rocky 4 apollo dies while fightin russian ivan drago n street fite was also gud in rocky 5. Adrian dies in 6.

Ive basically told u da highlites of wat happens!My all tym fav was rocky 2. Ive got the rocky cd 2! Eye of da tiger. Call me crazy but watchin da rocky movies n da boxin matches gives me adrenelian rush! Lol well dats how i am.. Growin up wid brothers in da house! Wat do u expect? Go 4 it!
    Who is this true rocky man? Lock up was gud 2 n 1st blood n ova da top.

November 28, 2011 at 2:35 pm Reply

Aamena Nagdee
    Rocky v playing now- lol

November 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm Reply

Naseem Mayet
    Adrian, what aqhlaak, what qualities

November 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm Reply

Aamena Nagdee
    Okay, noticed – lol

November 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm Reply

Naseem Mayet
    I just met two chicks in sandton ,they said that if men today can look beyond the superficial and love a woman from what she is on the inside, you will find the prefect wife, rocky loved her for her, adrian was no playboy playmate