UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL at Cafe Nescafe in Fordsburg

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL at Cafe Nescafe in Fordsburg

21052008623

Its 12:30 in the morning. I just had a shower, looking in the mirror and shaking my hair….Wearing my Italian Top and putting on my alice band for the last time till I go bald.

F#4ken hell. I am gutted….I cant describe this feeling, really. Ok I wont lie its not as bad as when Italy, Juve or Liverpool lose but its still a horrible feeling. You know that f#4ken depressing feeling.

But what makes it worst is the way the MANCS won. I mean one penalty away. F34k. Terry slips, and the MANCS are back in. I mean how sweet it would have been, especially when Penaltino missed. So near yet so far. Poor Roman, The owe must be even gutted. Fuck now what you gonna do . I must get ready for the Azurri Campaign and hope my heart does not break. Dont know if my heart can take it.

Im writing this post fresh of emotion, So you know what f#4k you MANCS, Im not gonna say Congrats now. MAYBE on Friday when Im a bit cooler. Or maybe later.

The atmosphere at Nescafe was brilliant. Great place to be on a European Night. Apart from a few ridiculous people that were performing outside to get in. The reason being is that there were Power Cuts 10 into the second half of extra time.

Can you believe that, They must have been Furious and livid. As a result a huge crowd arrived and Hey Come on now. How can so many people can you cram into the place. It was sad to see them trying to force their way in.

Inside though it was electric, A packed house. My panel was there and it included Myself, Faiyaz, Hazrat and their ladies, Killa, Shazo, ZK, and Mo Cassim.
Pictures and videos will be uploaded tonight.

The game I thought was a great game. Penaltino was causing problems earlier on and duely put UTD ahead. But taht Petr Chech Double Save was the best Ive seen and he kept the Blues in the game.What a save!

Lampard then calmly finished and the Mancs jaws dropped. Great time to score. The rest of the game was strategy. But when Chelsea hit the post twice You somehow know that its not gonna be your day.

Also a great Terry Save in extra time. I said to the lads wenver it was stoppage time. I said this is when the bastards are at their most dangerous. The Ghosts of Munich descend around that time.

The penalties, Well Im not gonna go through it………One Penalty away and JT scuffs the fth. I feel his pain, I feel his gloom. As a Footballer I know his emotion. One Penalty away from the Greatest Ever European Competition Ever. When we came out of Nescafe we met Oz and Mamoo. Mamoo couldnt speak, The MANCS were hooting. Flip it. It was not my place to celebrate.

I dont care if I get pasted, F#4k the MANCS and Alis.I am really sore and hurting.
Il say my Congrats on Friday. F#4k it. Paste me if you want.

As for my HAIR TODAY GONE TOMOROW….I will have it shaved Tomorow or Friday. Hazrat and the lads want it to be you tubed. My word is my Honour. Call it and I shall shave it. F#4K SO CLOSE, and it took me 6 months to be where it is. I was gonna freakin braid it soon.

But for now Im signing off

Swoosh0018.com
Naseem Mayet
REPORTING lIVE AFTER NESCAFE FORDSBURG

A special Thank you to Husien and his staff from Nescafe Fordsburg for the wonderful Service througout the European Campaign and for being Swoosh0018’s Official Venue.
It was sublime, the Food and Beverages were class. Enoy These videos…Brought to you by Nescafe Fordsburg….The Official Venue for Swoosh0018.com

exclusive live footage from Nescafe, and an exclusive Interview with Nani before he went on…

As usual on a Big night all the sms’s are blogged. Its tradition
“One MAN UTD……….One Champion, One more Cup…Glory Glory Man Utd”-Pops

“Fuck”-Moosa. This on the Mancs winning

“Our Musalman brother did it for us”-Herbly

“Champione, Champione ole ole ole!! Glory Glory Man Utd!!Chapions Champions”-Waseem Khan

“Now everyone say it together–Glory Glory man Utd! Glory Glory Man Utd”

“Ya da p#4e3 dont have anything to say”-Sal

Dude are you gonna be bald when I see you on Friday”-Anisa

“I will be expecting to see your shiny new head very soonok!!-YV

“Be a man and shave your hair off! We are the Champions.United forever! We painting the town red tonight.Double Trouble. Give them the due they deservemore then any other team”-Tahir Laudium

“Witness the Beginning of total dominationof Europe for may years to come”-Joe Dindar

“Alex is a legend.That is Sir Alex not that other morphy.What? No SMS. Is it hurting that much. The more you try and bring us to the ground the more we will rise”- Herbly

“Poor Chelsea! What a TERRY-BLE LOSS! Glory Glory Man Utd”- Faizel Wholesale

HaHaHa dat number 1 is luking fresh”-Sal

The Aftermath at nescafe Fordsburg

THIS IS A MUST SEE, THE ATMOSPHERE IN NESCAFE DURING THe PENALTY SHOOT-OUT

LIVE WITH NANI-BEFORE HE WENT ON

May 22, 2008 at 6:04 am Reply

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED…
    SWOOSH WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..WE
    DID THE DOUBLE…

AMIEN RAJAH (OVER AND OUT)

May 22, 2008 at 6:17 am Reply

Where is Gary Baldi? Baldi(Panchglaan), elollipop? We need to see a picture of u on your blog site. Shame! Life is terryble!
    Glory, glory MAN UNITED! We want the blog painted RED and that’s an order Gary Baldi!

• Shakes
    May 22, 2008 at 6:50 am Reply

What a night. As SAF said United don’t like to do anything the easy way, and they sent us thru the rollercoaster of emotions again. Luck was on our side, but then you could argue the same about chelsea. Terry pulling one off the line, Cechs double save especially the save from Carrick who I felt should have buried it in the corner, Tevez missing a tap in. We should have been 3-0 up. Drogba’s stunner hitting the post and then Lampard from 12 yards out.

Luck maybe but hell it was the final and finals are won by luck. It’s a one off and anybody can take it, nerves play a part as well. In the last few World Cup finals except the 2002 final where Brazil strolled it the teams that won it had an element of luck to it. You play your best stuff, do all the hard work in the earlier rounds and in the final it’s win at all costs. So lucky yes, but thats what you need to win finals, luck.

By the way where is Kopout? Now that we at the end of May is he still counting trophies? Was he in Moscow? To quote the man, “Come May and we will see who has a trophy”. Well we have certainly seen it with alot of joy. What was that about “Big Ears”?

Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United and The Reds go marching on on on…

Shakes

May 22, 2008 at 7:10 am Reply

campione campione ole ole ole !!!!

glory glory man united & the reds “go” marchin on on on !!!!

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS !!!

“go” U BEAUTY

May 22, 2008 at 7:12 am Reply

TERRY-ble for chelsea! …..GLORY GLORY MAN UTD! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE BALD MAN!

ZSAZSU

• azee
    May 22, 2008 at 7:53 am Reply

What a night! i have seen england knocked out far to often by penalties and when they came again it was just too much! but ryan giggs yet again delivered! and edwin you beuty! 22 years 22 trophies for Alex!

its at these times that i thank lee martin for that goal against palace in that fa cup replay, coz had we not won sir alex would have been blasted and we may never had seen these awsome last 17 years!

how was that banner about: scouser free zone, sublime!

May 22, 2008 at 7:54 am Reply

why is the blogg not red!!!!!!

too much nazr by you swoosh, your nazr keeps backfiring!

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 8:02 am Reply

it was an amazing night. roller coaster to say the least. the nerves were pumping throughout but we truimphed. But I must say the highlight of the match was that banner “Scouser free zone” – I mean as much as you guys supported Chelski last night, they just slapped you in the face.
    HAHAHAHA

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 8:05 am Reply

flip and even Killa and Mini must FU$$en shave their heads

• Biggy
    May 22, 2008 at 8:09 am Reply

Glory Glory Man Utd!!!

Finally Another CL Trophy in fergies reign!!! Along with 10 league titles shows why UTD are simply the best!

Well done to Giggsy!!! What a way to to celebrate being the longest serving player to such a great club!!!

MAN UTD: LEAGUE and ECL WINNERS

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 8:35 am Reply

and Who said Ronaldo does not perfomr on the big stge. Sure he missed the penalty, but he had a good game. He gave Essien a really tough time. WIthout doubt he should win world player of the year

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 8:36 am Reply

Another interesting stat for the night. Chelski had only 1 shot on target which they scored.

May 22, 2008 at 8:45 am Reply

Well done to the Mancs
    Kings of Europe is a mean feat.

As for punisher…. which game were you watching???

Where was Ronaldo in the 2nd half and during ET??? the faggot was spotted buying a handbag.
    A GREAT player would make his presence felt in the final.

The faggot has not come big on the big stage. Still lacks the BMT. He is NOT great, and wont be for a very long time. Missing a Penalty in the final and almost costing his team a cup. Thats schoolboy mistakes.

ABR

• swoosh0018
    May 22, 2008 at 8:47 am Reply

I know this is not my place. Its like a white man going to stand in Harlem with a board saying I hate ###3. But i honestly believe that the Ghosts of Munich f#4ken sit on the shoulders of the MANCS.

THEY JUST HAVE THE BEST LUCK

May 22, 2008 at 8:55 am Reply

ABR …..shut the f$%ck up.
    u a DOOS.

“go” RONALDO

• SETH
    May 22, 2008 at 9:05 am Reply

Baldy man you’re a poor loser! We were merciful on you for both Jihads, when you got dumped out of the CL we exhibited restraint.

It’s time you and your scouse mates eat hunmble pie or rather as Azee would say humble C**K and be a man and congratulate the Champions of England and Europe!

Best banner last night – “SCOUSE FREE ZONE!”

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 9:21 am Reply

ABR – I would loved to have been sitting with you. It seems we may have had a different feed because the lity proved that he can play. Look at what he has done when he had the ball. In the 2nd half Chelski had the better of the game and he did not get much ball. WHo would you then say was the gr8 player in the game last night, because for me not one player had a superb game but rather the team had a good game

• SETH
    May 22, 2008 at 9:21 am Reply

ABR your logic is idiotic, Roberto Baggio missed a penalty in a final and cost his country the cup but there is not a single person on this earth who would not call him GREAT!

Ronny gets blasted for being anonymous in big games, i think Essien would agree that he was anything but anonymous! Sure he faded in the 2nd half but so did most of the Manc’s!

Stroker here’s one for you –

Michael Carrick cost 18.5m
    In the 2 seasons that he’s played Man United have:

WON – 2 EPL’s & 1 CL.
    Finalist – 1 FA CUP
    Semi’s – 1 CL

Both seasons he has played over 40 games and this would make him a key member of the starting 11!

The question remains –

IS Gerrard better than Carrick!

• Punisher
    May 22, 2008 at 9:53 am Reply

seth….worth the 18.5m we paid.

May 22, 2008 at 10:28 am Reply

Congratulation on winning the double.

It is amazing to keep the consistency and keep on winning. It is a great feat and take nothing away, more than well deserved.

By the way, if 11 pu$*e* in Arsenal shirts can do the league and cup double so can Man United.

Congratulations to all.

• AZEE
    May 22, 2008 at 12:01 pm Reply

you make your own luck swoosh! stop being a mugg and admit it we are the best, your predictions together with kopout were all wrong. you must eat humble c*ck!

ABR WHAT A DOOS? 42 GOALS AND 1 IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE FINAL BY A 23 YEAR OLD AND YOU STILL ?? THE GUY, YOU SOCCER KNOWLEDGE IS IN SHAMBLES!

GO, WHERE IS KOPOUT WITH HIS HOPE OF MAY AND ANOTHER BIG EARS! IS HE BUTTERING HIS MIELIE AS HE WOULD SAY?

• ALI 4 LIFE
    May 22, 2008 at 12:04 pm Reply

THERES ONLY 1 MICHAEL CARRICK !
    1 MICHAEL CARRICK, THERES ONLY 1 MICHAEL CARRICK !

AND HIS BETTER THEN STEVIE G!

WHO IS LAUGHING AT SIR ALEX FOR BUYING HIM NOW?

• Legend Lives On
    May 22, 2008 at 12:33 pm Reply

Dedication to Naseem SWOOSH Mayet

Adapted from Jordin Spark’s No Air

Tell me how I’m supposed to look with no hair

If I should dye before I wake
    It’s ’cause it takes my gray away
    Losing you is like living in a world with no hair
    Oh

I’m here all shorn, didn’t wanna shave
    My head won’t move, it’s incomplete
    Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
    to live alone with just me
    ‘Cause my hair revolves around you
    It’s so hard for me to braid

[Chorus:]
    Tell me how I’m supposed to braid with no hair
    Can’t live, can’t braid with no hair
    I’m bald when you don’t answer my call
    It’s no hair, no hair
    Got me out here with my forehead so steep
    Tell me how you gonna be without me
    If you ain’t here, I just can’t braid
    It’s no hair, no hair

No hair, hair
    No hair, hair
    No hair, hair
    No hair, hair

I clipped, I trimmed, I permed, I put in a crew
    Just a little off the top to please you
    My hair just keeps falling off for real

But somehow I’m still alive inside
    You took my hair, but I survived
    I don’t know how, but I don’t have hair

But how do you expect me
    to live alone with just me
    ‘Cause my hair revolves around you
    It’s so hard for me to braid
    [Chorus]

No hair, hair
    No hair, hair
    No hair, hair
    No hair, hair
    So Bald
    It’s no hair, no hair

The above was taken from a fellow blogger.. Whom u can find on my blog roll as the Ever Great Waseem..

May 22, 2008 at 12:33 pm Reply

azee, KOPOUT is sticking his face so far up his A$$ at this point , we might only hear from him “COME BEGINNING OF THE NEW SEASON”

“go”

• News 24
    May 22, 2008 at 12:53 pm Reply

Moscow – Cristiano Ronaldo refused to commit his long-term future to Manchester United in the aftermath of Wednesday’s Champions League final triumph.

Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes was reported to have met Real Madrid officials ahead of United’s penalty shoot-out victory over Chelsea in Moscow, fuelling speculation that the Portugal winger could move to the Bernabeu stadium in the close-season.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill insist Ronaldo is not for sale at any price, but that hasn’t stopped Real trying to lure the English Footballer of the Year to Spain.

Ronaldo, who scored his side’s first half goal at the Luzhniki Stadium before missing a penalty in the shoot-out, appeared to leave the door open to an exit in the future.

“I don’t promise nothing, I don’t promise nothing to my mum, I don’t promise nothing to the supporters,” he said. “I want to stay, but the future… no-one knows. I want to stay. We are going to see in the next two weeks, I don’t say I make a decision.”

• KOPIN
    May 22, 2008 at 1:42 pm Reply

rONALDO IS CLASS AND EVERYBODY ACCETP ABR THINKS SO!

AT WHAT PRICE DO YOU AS DAVID GILL & ALEX SAY WE MUST NOW SELL? MADRID ARE TALKING 100 MILLION, BIG NUMBERS. DO U SELL HIM AMD REPLACE HIM 4 BETTER THEN AVERAGE PLAYERS? DO YOU LET HIM SIGN A NEW CONTRACT AND PAY HIM 200 000 POUND A WEEK? ITS TOUGH TO CALL BUT THE FIGURES MADRID ARE TALKING SURELY MUST AT SOME POINT BECOME ENTICING?

• The Special One
    May 22, 2008 at 1:58 pm Reply

A wise man once said, and now i trully believe it with all my heart :

THE BETTER TEAM LOST

• Avram Grant
    May 22, 2008 at 2:03 pm Reply

That same wise man is unemployed

• DROGBA
    May 22, 2008 at 2:16 pm Reply

I fucked up cos i’m ivorian.
    let me go to south africa & they can moer me.

• the special one
    May 22, 2008 at 2:40 pm Reply

avram you the same idot who copied me and through his medal in the crowd! get original mate!

• SETH
    May 22, 2008 at 2:55 pm Reply

LLO, quality post mate!

I am awaiting Swoosh’s sms to inform me when the hair cut is happening to view it and take photo’s for the blog!

• KOPOUT
    May 22, 2008 at 3:05 pm Reply

i am gay & i love im imran vagar.

• Herbly
    May 22, 2008 at 7:54 pm Reply

We are champions of England and Europe.

I remember Swoosh asking us in the start of the season which one takes preferance.

Is your question answered?

• The Manchurian Candidate
    May 22, 2008 at 10:25 pm Reply

Livertwat supporters must all be walking alone to The Blues Room where they’ll be dancing like fags to “Sounds of Silence”.
    Early in the season, there was all this kak about Ronaldo being a lity and not having BMT, about who was better between Carrick and Gerrard, about who’s gonna be holding the silverware come May.

Suddenly the Livertwat supporters are all in hiding!
    The “lity” scored on the big night. He misses a penalty, and you scousers wanna talk about BMT? Terry misses, gets his team booted out at the 11th hour, cries like an unpaid whore, and you wankers think he’s got better BMT?
    As for the Gerrard/Carrick debate, Livertwat couldnt even make the top 3 in the league, featured nowhere in the CL, won fokkol, watched The Red Machine clean up the awards, and you twats still wanna do comparisons?
    For fux saxe, thats like asking “Which is better? An SLK or a Tata?”

All I wanna hear from the Livertwatians is :
    Man United are the champions.
    Scousers always walk alone.
    Scousers talk big, but deliver small.

Enough said.
    When the Haj is over, your soul is cleansed, you shave your head, and you dont make the same Ghunaa again.
    Let the shaving begin.
    And make maaf for supporting twats who stand a better chance of beating their sisters than they do beating The Red Machine to titles and trophies.

May 23, 2008 at 1:24 pm Reply

I was there at Nescafe………

Electric..Great place to be

gLoRy GlOrY man UTD

May 23, 2008 at 1:28 pm Reply

Place was going Stark Raving Mad

Great Night.

Asghar the Blue Fowl

May 23, 2008 at 2:44 pm Reply

great video at nescafe.great atmosphere,
    the abu dooses ate humble pie.

“go”

May 23, 2008 at 3:31 pm Reply

Go the ABU’s did not eat humble pie they ate HUMBLE COCK!

Rumour has it they enjoyed it so much they’ll be doing it for the next 10 years!

Michael Carrick

May 24, 2008 at 2:13 pm Reply

abu gay bastards

May 30, 2008 at 9:56 am Reply

Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehhehe. Maybe all u fucks that think that u knw too much must start supporting United coz u obviously are supporting losing teams. Man United are the richest and most supported club in the world. Fuck the rest coz they will never come close to United’s achievements.