WORST SOCCER INJURIES

In light of the Eduardo injury I thought I have to put something up on the worst injuries. Now its not something you take lightly.

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR SENSITIVE VIEWERS.PLEASE SCROLL ON IF ITS NOT FOR YOU

Ive been playing sport for a while now. To date I have suffered two broken noses, ruptured ankle ligaments, torn groin, torn hamstrings, ruptured shoulder ligaments, broken ribs, torn archilles tendon, stitches on thigh and head. Fortunately for me I have never seen anything like the ones below. Always play with a shin guard. These are shocking and lemme tell you I seen a goalie break his leg in a 50/50 with a thin , maar striker. The goalie developed a blood clot and it almost went to his heart. he almost died. I heard the crack.It was hectic. But here goes

Azee, remember the bloodied Terry Butcher for England

This German player was sliced by studs

The most Horrific, Gary Bust and Dennis Irwin. Bust never played again

Hectic

Cisses leg break
I open the floor, Share your experiences, viewpoints. For instance Should Taylor be banned or is it just in the heat of the moment. Should punishment be taken on these villains. I know I was a villain on few occations and times and I was a victim too to a few horrendous tackles. But its not deliberate.Its just the heat of the moment and the passion. Is this a valid excuse. Then again if it is then why not hurt the man after the game?

• ZK
    February 26, 2008 at 10:16 pm Reply

Okay these are horrendous…i personally think they should be viewed in context i mean if footage shows der was totally No ball involved then ban them for life… If it was sumtin you already commited to consider that and ban for a few matches and mayb fine them… Sometimes its honestly a mistake but for the times its not life bans should be implemented

• ZK
    February 26, 2008 at 10:17 pm Reply

Whats the latest on ed i havnt check’d

• zk for scoop swoosh scooombie
    February 27, 2008 at 5:40 am Reply

zk
    you commited reader ..
    up so early?
    life ban is a bit harsh but a fine of some sort will be better

February 27, 2008 at 6:38 am Reply

Soccer injuries have become too coomon not only in professional soccer but our local social leagues only…Not to long ago I saw a 42 year old man get slammed into the barrier of the indoor pitch…Ive seen a guy`s knee pop out of it`s socket and it still hasn`t gone back…its a major reason I stopped playing soccer..guys aren`t playing the ball its about the man…Shouldn`t be that way.

• ZK
    February 27, 2008 at 6:40 am Reply

Couldnt sleep so was surfin the waves sigh anyway life ban maybe harsh but the idea that it could be enforced would hopefully stop players from doing something stupid get it hmmm and i dnt get da scoop thing 🙂 i’m new here u’d hav to explain that one

February 27, 2008 at 7:56 am Reply

scoop scoombie
    the program about the newspaper reporter/jounalist?
    you swoosh new scoop on the super 14

• Ta^KiLLa
    February 27, 2008 at 8:57 am Reply

Scoop Scoombie was a TV show on etv when they 1st launched if im not mistaken.. He”s main informant was a oke in a mens public toilet booth..

Well back to the point,u CANT ban a oke for a mistimed tackle.. That was a mistake..U can see it..

As for the social leagues..Its getting out of hand.. Some team play with the purpose of hurting others.. As for indoor games..They have become more of a ‘destruction derby’ rather than a ball game..

As for Eduardo – 9 months recovery after surgery and 12 months for soccer..Reports had it

YNWA

• ZK
    February 27, 2008 at 9:39 am Reply

Ah k i think i remember that programme…
    Hey guys i think you missed my point…i say check footage and make appropriate decision ultimately if its done by mistake No need 2 ban the guy

• azee
    February 27, 2008 at 10:29 am Reply

the pic of Terry Buthcer is what its all about. Blood and thunder okes putting the body on the line. Remember beckenbauer playing with a sling, thats commitment.

u cant ban a oke 4 life. its a contact sport and shit happens.

February 27, 2008 at 12:12 pm Reply

Azee

I think you got it wrong.Soccer aint really contact sport,but it would be good to see the rugby injuries as I am pretty sure they are more severe.