VISITING THE CRESCENT HAVEN ORPHANAGE

The Crescent Haven Orphanage is in Lenasia. Made up of about 30 kids both boys and girls. They were so amazed when I got there taking pictures and videos. Thank you guys and we have made a difference. I tell you for me going there was hard. It gives you perspective of Life. And we will continue to support them. What was interesting was I asked the kids in the video below about football and sports….
a few of them loved the MANCS LOL.
To the team on the 2nd December, the joy that the kids expressed to see me was an unbelievable feeling. I tell you our next event we going bigger and better.With my teams backing the Swoosh0018 Charity Foundation will be an annual event

*If there is anyone out there that would like to contribute anything to these guys, Dolls, Toys, Soccer Balls, Clothing ,money
Email: swoosh0018@gmail.com and TITLE the Email: CH Orphanage
Thanks
Swoosh

February 4, 2008 at 12:07 pm Reply

swoosh, may the allmighty accept your efforts in bringing some joy to these kids.

maybe you should inform the blog of what this orphanage desperately needs & we can all contribute, insha allah.

“go”

February 4, 2008 at 12:59 pm Reply

“GO” They might need a 3G connection, can you help?

February 4, 2008 at 1:32 pm Reply

F#%CK THE 3G, we’ll hook them up with HSDPA !!!!!

“go” GET CONNECTED

February 4, 2008 at 9:36 pm Reply

Put your money where your mouth is, when will you deliver the HSDPA to the above mentioned orphanage?

Good on you “GO” to help these kids out

February 5, 2008 at 8:10 am Reply

SWOOSH, does the orphanage have a pc ?

“go”

• swoosh0018
    February 5, 2008 at 8:54 am Reply

Come on guys lets not lose the focus of this post please.

Go has given a huge contribution to orphanages etc and is still giving.

THis is not footie so gentleman please show ur support by not lambasting a man…

The post is about the orphanage not lambasting Go to give

And TAHNK YU AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ENABLING US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE….