QUOTE OF THE WEEK

In LIGHT of my bet I made in September.Just to refresh.
I bet RASHID CASSIM that I will get married if Liverpool win the League

Well yesterday I was at Rashid Cassim, Myself and him were talking bout the situation.
A MANC walked up to me and said

“Swoosh, Looks like you will die a bachelor”.

Focking Mancs.

January 22, 2008 at 2:58 pm Reply

Swoosh ,dnt stress my man ,i have approved your visa for this coming december 2008 already ,with the big man ………………….

Oh dnt stress about being single or not married ,kojack is walking the same line ………….

KOPOUT

January 22, 2008 at 3:09 pm Reply

i say u call it a day when del retires? what u think?

drogba

• Naeem The Red Devil
    January 22, 2008 at 7:27 pm Reply

its amazing how u liverfool cunts are now baying for the blood of ur owners..u guys gloated bout how hicks n gillette had more cash than the glazers…we in debt, but still on top, u guys r in debt too n slipping fast..fuck it, even goolam patel is in a league above liverfool.
    ..just like newcastle, u guys have unrealistic expectations..
    go play in the eufa cup next season…

• Punisher
    January 23, 2008 at 8:48 am Reply

shame swoosh. rather take a bet with Rashid that if MUFC win the league then u will get married. At least that way u have a better chance of settling down

January 23, 2008 at 11:45 am Reply

Swoosh…Have abit of faith my man coz I think you do not wana get married that is why you made such a statement.Besides I know of a liverpool fan who bets online but does not put nmoney on his team liverpool coz he knows they won’t win…>FAITH

• knots and minty
    January 24, 2008 at 8:13 am Reply

every man’s time will come but remember you control your faith.

but maybe put up a poll on facebook for most eligible bachelor and let see how many takers you get.

January 30, 2008 at 9:10 am Reply