VIDEO OF THE WEEK

WIth Select in lenz very quite Faaiz Oz sent me this class video of a guy doing DONUTS. Nazo JET FUEL ONLY AND MR B If you guys can beat the second guy …YOU GUYS ARE DONS

October 8, 2007 at 7:09 am Reply

I donated my old bicyccle to welfare looks like it landed up in Iraq. what da hell let da lity hav some fun. da only danger is if the turban gets stuck in da chain da oke might get scalped.

da oke wit da beemer must hav been high on zoll, but good skill.

Mr B

October 8, 2007 at 12:33 pm Reply

I can do doughnuts like those and stop saying Nazo jet fuel only i am the original jet fuel only and the blog still misses me and for the record i can doughnut any car or anything with a engine, i doughnuted lawnmowers, bikes, motorbikes, shopping trolleys and even golf carts

The one and only original Jet fuel only, Mr B you trying hard
    Zubair

October 9, 2007 at 7:14 am Reply

Zubair, I sense you holding a grudge. I dont really care who’s the original Jet Fuel ONly.

You had a meagre 2 or 3 posts compared to my current 20 posts.
    Nice try

Mr B

October 9, 2007 at 8:03 am Reply

My one post is equivalent to your 20, when it comes to cars and chicks im the man, put you accelerator where your mouth is and come dice me and all you’ll smell is jet fuels and i’ll be long gone, venue select friday night what you say?
    All welcome…

If i had the opportunities in racing i would be the next lewis hamilton except i would have been better, i am of course unbeaten in go karts at any track in any city in any country

Zubair
    Original Jet fuel Only

October 9, 2007 at 9:05 am Reply

funny
    you make me laugh, grow up dude.

Mr B

October 9, 2007 at 10:18 am Reply

Mr B sounds afraid to take the real Jet fuel only up on his challenge. I say Friday sounds good.

October 9, 2007 at 10:58 am Reply

I say friday at select the dice is on, common Mr B go for it and take on this zubair oke coz me im coming to support you

October 9, 2007 at 1:18 pm Reply

who da hell wants drive to lenz on friday night to dice a lity in a go kart that posted some B grade articles with a dom title .

swoosh giv this zubair goon another column, da oke clearly feels lost. “Original Kak Fuel”

dont waste your time MrB

dennis the menace

October 9, 2007 at 1:38 pm Reply

Zubair is a legend, a king of the universe