MUGG OF THE WEEK

MUGG OF THE WEEK

Eish, Everytime I make a guy Mugg of the Week, something great happens. When I was Mugg of the week twice, n both occassions I met two badaams and I won the Lotto LOL. So i will chose a guy that wont make be a Daffer again like Carrick & Kallis have done.

So to a man that is class, great, record holder, you name it. Every accolade and he has it. But to chose the powerplay at the death and sell your country down the gutter makes you a deserving Mugg. Especially when Aboo Bakr Mark Boucher and Gibbs were at the wicket. And then he ran out Chris Gayle. What are your owes views of Lara taking the Powerplay then. Azee, Mombhai, Ebie J…. But this fellow deserves to be MUGG of the Week. Mind you Justin Kemp wasnt far off, maybe even Smith after the loss to the Bangalees…Lara has promptly retired from one day cricket and BRAIN LARA YOU ARE THE MUGG OF THE WEEK-GOODBYE

April 12, 2007 at 8:16 am Reply

Well deserved…. but lets face it: its all rigged anyway.

This World is way toooooooo long. I am bored already. Even the Woolmer story has been forgotten, and we havent reached the Semi’s yet

ABR

April 12, 2007 at 8:47 am Reply

ABR you mutt… are you witnessing the great displays by Ronaldo? His really proving his worth week after week. I bet you’d love to have him in your team!

BIGGY

• azee
    April 12, 2007 at 9:48 am Reply

the oke is great batter. he made a howler of note with that power play, it leads to ask the question were the bookies involved? was he on the take? i mean what would the odds have been on him taking it in over 44?

too many questions, and no concrete answers. the world cup has been an anti climax!

April 12, 2007 at 10:51 am Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome Biggy… I know you missed me…
    Im sure you have been dreaming about the day I decide to post a comment. Your love for me can clearly be seen by the fact we discussing cricket, and you go off the topic onto soccer. Its cool. I missed you too. Roma was shit… Lets see Ronaldo dive like a real Italian against the Great AC Wall of defense.

ABR BILB

Anyone But Ronaldo
    But I Love Biggy

April 12, 2007 at 11:47 am Reply

Ronaldo’s ass will be grass when they face AC Milan!
    HE was not to be seen against Liverpool.

April 12, 2007 at 11:52 am Reply

According to Reports certain individuals were seen munching Biltong with a man believed to be the Biltong Man from South Africa.
    That says alot, its rigged

April 12, 2007 at 12:28 pm Reply

cant be, i saw the Biltong man at Manhattans and he was saying he lost a pot too….says hes thinking of goin into horses but i dont know, reckon hes too short. tho i totally agree, this World Cup is more rigged than an oil tanker in Saudi??!!?!

bring on the ac of milan, u goin down ol men…c’mon u devils!!!

• Faheem_Vezharz
    April 12, 2007 at 5:19 pm Reply

He really fucked it up against the us.But overall I dont think u can blame the windies exit on him.Go read what Gary Sobers said its on the BBC sport site under cricket features