QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

I was at Nando’s Randburg last night and I bumped into a supporter from Old Trafford. I could just see the guy was a Man Utd Supporter. I had my Del Piero Italy kit on, whats new, and we began talking. This was the mans exact words. I cant mention his name because the Kop owes will slay him.

“I met a man the other day who told me he met the white PELE. I asked the man WHO is he,
he said
“He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!”-Anonymous

I had no comment and walked away……………………………..Wayne Who?

wayne-rooney-1

• naeem_ldm
    March 12, 2007 at 9:35 am Reply

some say that he’s even better than del!
    his name is WAYNE ROONEY!

March 12, 2007 at 11:45 am Reply

Some?????
    More like everybody says….

Is Wayne better than Del?

I bet our Wayne scores more chicks than Del these days.

Del is a “doho”.

March 12, 2007 at 12:03 pm Reply

pele himself at euro 2004 said the lad is as good as him!

comparing him to del is the same as comparing him to crouch.

Noel Kirsten

March 12, 2007 at 12:11 pm Reply

wayne is not fit enough to tie del’s laces……can’t even compare the two….del piero is sheer class !!!

• naeem_ldm
    March 12, 2007 at 1:33 pm Reply

they say that del is in the class of goolam patel…
    i dunno…

• Faheem_Vezharz
    March 12, 2007 at 5:27 pm Reply

Firstly swoosh u did the rite thing by walking away coz the best answer 2 a fool is SILENCE!Rooney mite have Peles skill but he hasnt acheived anything close 2 Pele. . . .

• Football FAN
    March 13, 2007 at 8:51 am Reply

How the hell can you compare Rooney or any other modern day player to Pele, Maradona, Zico, Van Basten or any other Great!
    Those guys from the past were in a different league altogether… They stood out amongst the rest because they were naturally talented and gifted!
    Today’s modern footballer or sportsman is modified scientifically!
    They are marketed in such a brilliant way for you to believe they are heavenly sent.
    Just look back at the past world cup… all the hype about Wayne Rooney and his broken foot… Englands hope of lifting the world cup depended on him…. What flippen rubbish! Is football played by a team or by an individual?
    My point is the marketing of these players make you believe they the best!
    There are plenty of Modern day footballers who are better than Wanye Rooney!

March 13, 2007 at 11:57 am Reply

in future please remain silent when Faheem Vezharz comments because that it is how u respond to a fool!

March 13, 2007 at 11:59 am Reply

i heard del IS ALMOST AS GOOS AS jOHN oSHEA! IS THIS TRUE?

March 13, 2007 at 12:01 pm Reply

DEL PIERO IS AS BAD AS SWOOSH!

March 14, 2007 at 2:36 pm Reply

Faheem the only fool is you, i say ban the fuck swoosh he never says anything constructive and only shit comes from him, faheem this blog is for mature adults who leave constructive comments